- Credit Analysis
- Trade Finance
VP, Credit Approval, SME, Risk Management Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Ensure the overall acceptability and appropriateness of credit decisions at the time of making approval with the assistance of various credit assessment tools
- Ensure the compliance of credit policy & lending guidelines in daily operation
- Complete credit related projects assigned
- Degree holder in Business Management/ Economics/ Finance or other related disciplines
- Minimum 12 years banking experience
- Sound credit assessment skill and/or market knowledge in SME market
- Good trade finance and Treasury & Market product knowledge
- Knowledge of program lending skill is a plus
- Good communication skill
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|