VP, Credit Analyst, Large Corporate, Institutional Banking Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Assist relationship managers in the preparation of credit memos for Chinese Enterprise customers on commercial lending, trade finance or other business related financial solutions and advisory
- Conduct industry or business related analysis and financial modeling
- Review loan documentation
- Provide support on daily account administration
- Degree holder in Business, Finance, Economics or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of credit experience in corporate and commercial banking sector
- Excellent credit assessment skills with sound product and industry knowledge
- Result oriented with strong business acumen
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese and fluent in Mandarin
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Credit Analysis
- Financial Modeling
- Trade Finance