You may also like
AES Product Development
- Algorithmic Trading
Senior Product Manager (Apps and Website)
- Compensation and Benefits
Senior Product Manager / Product Manager (E-Channels)
Bank of China
- Due Diligence
- Internet Banking
SWEATER MERCHANDISER - garment manufacturer / trading/5 days work
Senior / Secured Lending Product Development Manager
Bank of China
- Business Development
- Cash Management
- Customer Service
- Project Management
VP, Cash Product Management, Global Transaction Services
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Oversee and manage the cash management product lifecycle, including to gather customer requirements, conduct user acceptance tests, verify product functionality, facilitate sales, and enhance ongoing customer experience
- Drive the competitiveness and profitability of the cash management products and services, and assist the department to meet budget.
- Provide sales related support, including to provide update pricing and production information for sales managers / relationship managers, support them in customer visits and presentations, and prepare training and marketing materials
- Develop and manage product roadmaps for assigned products, conduct analysis of market information and customer transaction data, and recommend product enhancements to align with changing market and customer needs
- Ensure cash management products and services are developed in full compliance with the Bank's policy and NPSP guidelines.
- Degree holder in related disciplines and minimum 5 years of experience in cash management.
- Sound knowledge of customer needs, market trends, and in-house capabilities including both front-end customer applications and back-end processing systems.
- Good knowledge of cash management and banking products is an advantage.
- Customer-focused, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a tenacity to succeed
- Innovative, with strong project management and problem solving skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as VP position
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|