VP, Capital Markets
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Lead and support the deal team in the execution of a broad scope of equity capital markets transactions, including pre-initial public offering (“IPO”) investment, IPO, secondary fund raisings and financial advisory for PRC, Hong Kong and international clients
- Lead and support the undertaking of financial analysis, financial modeling and valuation
- Lead and support the conduct of business, financial and relevant due diligence
- Lead and support the coordination of preparation of transaction and submission documents and relevant materials
- Liaise with regulators and coordinate with clients and professional parties to obtain the requisite regulatory clearance
- Support client coverage and pitching with senior bankers
- Supervise execution works of junior bankers
- Support necessary administrative responsibilities as required from time to time and any other matters/ responsibilities same or similar to corporate finance bankers of similar rank
- A good degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in corporate finance (exposure to relevant real estate transactions an advantage)
- A self-starter and a team player who possesses a strong drive for achievements, professional maturity, lateral thinking capability and leadership qualities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple transactions and tasks under tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively with clients, professional, regulators and internal partners
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Capital Markets
- Due Diligence
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Modeling