VP, Business Transformation
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
1) The role ensures accountability and enables the predictability of the outcomes of his/her led transformation initiative
2) The key result areas are project strategy/planning, communication and change management, and continuous improvement performance management.
3) Demonstrated success managing strategic, operations, and technology projects and processes.
4) Support business priorities and facilitate smooth implementation of policies and procedures across different functions
1) ensure accountability and predictability of the outcomes of his/her led transformation initiatives
2) cultivating a sustainable customer-centric culture
3) work closely with key stakeholders to understand the direction of the business, providing oversight and management of transformation efforts
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.