- Gap Analysis
- Internal Audit
- Risk Management
VP, Business Policy & Process Management, IBG COO Office, Institutional Banking Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- To oversee business /credit related policy and process and related matters for Institutional Banking Group (IBG) HK.
- Co-ordinate with Head Office IBG Business Policy & Process Management unit / Head Office IBG COO Office, to assist implementation of appropriate business policies and processes in line with Group level expectations.
- To provide support on the executions of Group initiatives and to provide/ coordinate training and briefing sessions to RM on business / credit / regulatory related policies / guidelines.
- Support IBG to develop and maintain appropriate business / credit related guidelines and processes.
- Establish strong partnerships with relevant units in executions of IBG related strategic plans including but not limited to credit framework implementation, product and operational process implementation, liquidity & expense management, people training and development etc.
- Co-ordinate and assist Group initiatives and special projects - assist IBG COO Office to lead and provide management support on various strategic projects.
- Ensure that the deliverables are compliant with compliance and regulatory requirement.
- Assisting IBG in achieving high compliance standards.
- Working closely with Legal and Compliance on related regulations and compliance-related matters having impact on IBG’s business activities.
- Handling external regulators’ enquiries (such as MAS, HKMA & AMCM) and onsite examination, ad hoc enquiries, surveys and remediation exercises
- Gap analysis on new regulations and requirements.
- Coordinating with HR, Compliance & Risk Management, T&M or other SU to provide trainings which are in line with the needs of IBG.
- Acting as training coordinator for IBG HK
- Degree holder, preferably majoring in business and marketing, finance, economics or related disciplines
- Minimum 10+ years’ banking experience with management level experience.
- Previous front-to-back experience across business and risk environments.
- Preferably with recognized experience as senior credit manager in established banks.
- Accountable for IBG related business / credit related guideline and process development & maintenance, respective to the latest business and risk environment.
- Facilitator to Head Office initiatives – ensure appropriate local requirements are taken into considerations.
- To lead assigned specific projects / manage specific functional areas – manage for success within the resources given.
- Ensuring IBG staff are in full compliance with both internal compliance policy and standards, external regulations and industry’s best practices
- Liaising with units from other divisions including Compliance, Legal and Internal Audit on compliance matters
Work closely in particular with Governance & Controls,
assist IBG business front line to discharge responsibilities as the first line
of defense within DBS’ risk framework.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|