- Data Science
- Regulatory Reporting
- SAS (Statistical Software)
VP, Business Analytics, Business Analytics & Customer Management, CBG & WM
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Lead a team to develop advanced business and customer analytics to drive business objectives. Support the Bank’s digitization strategy through the use of analytics and contextual messaging. Utilize customer/product analytics to prepare insightful business MIS for supporting the business planning process in Consumer Banking.
- Develop analytic models that drive business objectives.
- Use customer insights to develop effective campaigns and drive contextual messaging campaigns. Introduce structured test and learn discipline to enhance program effectiveness. Drive digitization strategy through the use of analytics
- Develop and introduce analytic practices for the provision of timely & insightful business and financial MIS to enable timely and informed business decisions. Preparation of regulatory reports with proper control processes
- Constantly review, streamline and automate the current operational workflow to improve productivity
- Over 10 years of data science/ analytics/ decision management experience in a sizeable Consumer Banking operation
- Thought Leadership and creativity, ability to look to other industries’ solutions and adapt them to a banking environment
- Business acumen
- Resilience and resourcefulness
- Business/customer focus
- Change/Innovation orientation, with a fintech mindset
- Strong knowledge of statistical modeling software like SAS. Exposure to data visualization tools a plus
- Ability to analyze and interpret data both business and financial
- Strong practical knowledge in financial management
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.