- Data Analysis
- Multivariate Testing
- Quantitative Analysis
- Quantitative Data
VP / AVP, User Experience Researcher, eBusiness, CBG & WM
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Work closely with stakeholders across multiple product teams to clearly define and prioritize user research questions, then outline and schedule research plans.
- Determine user needs by conducting task-focused analyses. Must have hands on knowledge of the end to end research process.
- Able to co-ordinate and prioritise research conducted internally and through external vendors.
- Synthesise and evangelise research findings to diverse audiences through creative and actionable written reports and oral presentations.
- Seek and review potential external research partners and manage existing relationships.
- Stay informed and in tune with the latest developments within User Research - methodologies, best practices, trends etc.
- Build upon the existing framework for user research conducted within the bank and the associated metrics to benchmark business impact.
- At least 3 years of hands on experience in User Research and Usability Testing/Analysis.
- Must be organized, able to work with minimal supervision, flexible to switch rapidly between different projects and manage them in a timely manner.
- Ability to think strategically and develop creative solutions to research challenges.
- Working knowledge of data-logging tools such as Morae and Tobii etc.
- Proficiency in qualitative and quantitative data analysis, usability testing, eye tracking, testing across desktop, tablet and mobile interfaces, card sorting, survey evaluation, A/B and multivariate testing, and heuristic evaluations.
- Superior verbal and written presentation skills to communicate clear, concise findings and actionable recommendations to designers, technologists, project managers and executives.
- Experience with financial domains is helpful but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Factors Engineering, Design, HCI, or equivalent project/portfolio experience
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.