VP / AVP, Treasures Private Client Relationship Manager, Consumer Banking Group & Wealth Management
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Acquire new affluent customers and solicit business opportunities through proactive cross-selling, referrals and personal business connections
- Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-focused solutions to exceed customer expectations and increase the share of customers' wallets
- Align actions to customer needs, identify customer needs through financial need analysis / investment profile review, and offer differentiated solutions of banking and wealth management products / services in line with customers’ changing profile and needs
- Achieve assigned sales and business targets, and maximize contributions to the revenue of DBS Treasures Private Client
- Increase product utilization and penetration by proactively updating customers on the latest product / market information and their account status
- Degree holder in Business, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in serving affluent customers in private banking firms or consumer banks with private banking segment, with proven sales track record in promoting wealth management products
- Sound knowledge of wealth management and structured / derivatives products, lending facility, unit trust and insurance products
- Good knowledge of both local and overseas market trends and competitor activities, and capacity to understand the threats and opportunities created for the private banking business
- Qualified to carry out regulated activities in Insurance (General, Long-term and Investment-linked Long-term) under The Hong Kong Federation of Insurers (HKFI) and in Investment (Types 1 and 4) under Securities and Futures Ordinance (SFO)
- Self-starter with a tenacity to succeed
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Customer Service
- Wealth Management