VP / AVP, Technology Project Management – eChannel, Technology
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Manage Technology Projects for eChannels
- Create and execute workplans for projects and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identify resources needed and make clear individual roles & responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a projects and scope
- Review and endorse deliverables prepared by teams or vendors
- Apply SDLC methodology effectively and enforce project standards and governance (including project documentation completeness, up-to-date and stored appropriately)
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Identify, manage and minimize issues and risk on projects
- Meet with different stakeholders and project teams to ensure priorities, issues and risks are proactively communicated and managed.
- Represent Technology Team to participate or lead key initiatives in Hong Kong.
- Work with Regional teams to delivery projects for Hong Kong
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related disciplines
- Excellent track record on large scale project management, program management or PMO gained from major banks or consultancy firms
- Sound knowledge project management and application development methodologies and best practices
- Good understanding of banking products, technologies and operations as well as corresponding regulatory requirements
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve shared outcomes and contributes towards building risk awareness and control
- Ability to drive, result-oriented and with a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Application Development
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance