VP / AVP, Talent Acquisition Group and HR Communication
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Be a leader leader in managing the end to end recruitment activities of an assigned business segment of the Bank, advising and supporting the Talent Acquisition Head
- Advise and collaborate with the country Business HR Partners and business managers to meet the ongoing recruitment needs, including the definition of the right role and the identification of the right talent
- Be creative in broadening channels, enhancing sourcing effectiveness and developing initiatives to strengthen the employer brand that attracts strong talent
- Provide oversight to the selection process of other bank-wide initiatives including Management Association Program (MAP) and Summer Internship Program, etc.
- Provide coaching to junior recruiters in improving their work standard and overall efficiency in carrying out their day-to-day duties
- Participate or lead various assigned HR projects
- Degree holder with 7-10 years of HR Generalist or Recruitment experience, preferably in banking/financial institutions
- Self driven with strong planning, organizing and execution skills
- A good team team player with demonstrated program management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Effective communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.