VP/AVP, Relationship Manager, Financial Institutions Group (Non-Bank), Institutional Banking Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Provide relationship coverage to a portfolio of institutional investor client segment in insurance, asset managers or securities companies
- Develop deep understanding of clients within the assigned portfolio, including regulatory and business trends driving industry developments and drawing up account plans so as to effectively cross sell the Bank’s full suite of products and services
- Work jointly with product partners and other business units towards seamless client centricity and business excellence
- Work closely with Credit teams to establish and deepen client credit relationships to achieve business drivers
- Degree holder with minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- Deep product knowledge tailored to institutional investor clients
- Good understanding of investment behavior and risk appetite of institutional investors
- Experience in working with Chinese institutional investor clients will be favorably considered
- Versatile and thrive in a dynamic multi-cultural and multi-tasking environment
- Good proficiency in English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Strong business acumen, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|