- Process Improvement
- Product Development
VP / AVP, Policy & Procedure, Business Operation & Support, CBG & WM
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Establish and manage policies & procedures for consumer banking products and processes under Consumer Banking Group
- Support and co-ordinate with sales and product development teams for new products/services development in respect of workflow, forms design and compliance
- Participate in major system projects including security & control, product operations and branch operations/services etc
- Provide operational advice and user requirements for system development
- Lead process improvement initiatives for achieving cost saving, work efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in banking or financial institutions, with supervisory management is preferred
- Solid exposure to banking operations and related regulations
- A self-starter with strong analytical and planning skills
- Strong commercial acumen with effective communication skills
- Effective leadership skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|