- Capital Markets
- Cash Management
- Credit Analysis
- Credit Risk
- External Audit
- Financial Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Relationship Management
VP/AVP, General Industries, Institutional Banking Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Develop marketing plan, call on target customers; meanwhile deepen wallet of existing relationships
- Bring in new businesses arising from existing or new customers/relationships and hence increase total revenue to the bank
- Manage and evaluate credit risks proactively, by preparing thorough financial analysis, credit proposals / regular credit reviews in accordance with internal guidelines and policies
- Cross-sell and promote products and services of Global Transaction Service, Treasury, Debt Capital Market, Equity Capital Market and other investment banking units of DBS Group
- Maximize relationship revenue/return across products and geographies
- As a Global RM, monitor the overall portfolio and relationship, support and assist local RM in extending banking services to our key customers in other locations of the Bank
- Perform regulated activities, type 1 and 4 specified under the Securities and Futures Ordinance
- Ensure that the bank’s policies, credit, internal / external audit and compliance procedures are met
- Connect the team with the overall strategic direction, create value for all stakeholders and ensure execution against set objectives
- University graduate with major in either BBA, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Marketing or related disciplines
- 3 to 8 years of relationship management experience in large corporate or middle market segments
- Solid experience in cross-selling cash management, trade / factoring, treasury products, etc
- Equipped with knowledge or experience in equity / debt capital market, M&A, and other investment banking products is a plus
- Strong credit assessment skills and good interpersonal and communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|