- Complaint Handling
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Quality Control
- Relationship Management
VP/AVP, Business Priorities & Customer Experience (Complaint Handling), IBG COO Office
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
Provide adequate business management support function in complaint handling, customer service, monitor / enhance the end-to-end processes of operation and service delivery perspectives in IBG to deliver high standard of customer experience.
- Handle customer complaints and responsible for the support of customer services in IBG
- Measure and monitor service quality indicators to continuously improve service delivery of IBG
- Work closely with business partners (e.g. operation units, RMG, CBG, GTS / T&M, etc) to enhance the channel delivery platform to ensure quality customer journey and experience
- ensure smooth and effective collaboration with working partners, e.g. relationship manager, operation units
- Lead and monitor service quality through business process re-engineering and system enhancement and conduct customer satisfaction survey and follow up on action items
- Support ad hoc projects
- Degree holder in Business or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
- Good grounding in general banking operations and services
- Customer oriented and passion to succeed and high accountability
- Strong responsiveness and good problem-solving skills
- Good sense in service quality management
- Strong inter-personal skills to work with various service partners and team players
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|