VP / AVP, Business Finance - Institutional Banking Group, Finance
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Work as a business partner to our Institutional Banking Group businesses and to provide strategic planning, forecast and monitoring on related financial performance
- Conduct financial analysis to provide business insights and facilitate decision making
- Perform competitor analysis to benchmark performance against peers
- Work with businesses to prepare presentations for business reviews nd budget reviews
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and group policies in order to achieve management goals and business strategies
- Participate in various system projects to support business growth; ensure proper accounting and MIS handling; identify process streamlining opportunities to enhance efficiency
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Possess minimum 7 years' relevant experience with sound knowledge in budgeting, forecasting and management reporting in Corporate and Commercial Banking
- Having product knowledge of cash and trade, syndicated finance and capital markets is an advantage
- Good business sense and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Familiar with MS Access and Hyperion is an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Capital Markets
- Financial Analysis
- Management Reporting
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint