- Cash Management
- Internal Audit
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Trade Finance
- Transaction Banking
VP / AVP, Audit (Global Transaction Services)
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Complete audit assurance work for Global Transaction Services (GTS) business, product and the related operations to provide independent opinion to the Board and Executive Management on the overall control environment of the Bank
- Lead and support audit assignments in accordance with audit methodology and The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)’s standards
- Promote and improve the organization’s risk management, control, and governance processes
- Manage effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Degree holder in any disciplines
- Strong knowledge of transaction banking products (cash management, trade finance and securities services), and the related operations, regulatory requirements and compliance practices
- Strong knowledge and understanding of data analytics skills related to transaction banking products
- Solid working experience in GTS business, product, and/or support operations particularly in trade finance including commodity trade finance would be desirable
- Accounting or internal audit qualifications (Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)) would be desirable
- Strong conflict resolution, influencing and negotiating skills
- Effective analytical, organizing and communication skills
- Good planning, reporting and project management skills
- Proven success in stakeholder management
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA), Chartered Accountant Qualification (ACA), Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA), Certified Internal Auditor|