- Credit Analysis
- Life Insurance
- Risk Management
Vice President, Wealth Management Credit, Risk Management Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Review/approve credit applications and transactional/exceptions requests within delegated approval authorities and ensure that they meet the group standards. All potential risks not limited to credit, legal, operational, regulatory and reputational risk are properly addressed and justified.
- Provide credit judgment/comment for obtaining approval from higher approval level if the proposed credit is outside the delegated lending authority.
- Provide guidance and training to Frontline on credit policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain credit control process and procedures to ensure proper workflow is in place.
- To implement and monitor effective risk management tools to improve decision making
- To support business/product developments by providing feedback and information relating to risks of any new businesses
- To formulate and maintain risk policies/develop product programs to support new business/product launches
- Working closely with Legal, Compliance, COO office and Business to provide advice on non-standard credit cases.
- Good knowledge of various private banking products including property lending, universal life insurance policy financing, margin financing and single stock financing.
- To issue credit documents for client’s acceptance/advisory on how to sign credit documents.
- Degree holder in Finance, Accountancy or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in private banking credit or collateral lending. Candidates with less experience will be considered for the AVP position
- Sound knowledge in full range of private banking products and treasury products
- Solid background and knowledge in credit documentation
- Strong analytical skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|