You may also like
Bank of China
- Business Development
Credit Risk - Retail Banking
HK Citi Commercial Bank Approval Team Support
- Management Reporting
HK - GCB O&T - Credit Approval Officer (Unsecured Products)
Senior Credit Analyst
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Management
- Social Media
Vice President, Unsecured Lending
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Handle marketing campaign related to internet platform and social media area
- Formulate and implement digital banking strategies to promote consumer loans product
- Work with agencies on the creative and media plan development
- Manage the development of online materials for marketing campaigns
- Monitor and evaluate the marketing strategies to enhance the effectiveness
- Follow up with stakeholders and compliance for campaign approval
- University graduate with consumer lending experience is preferable
- At least 3 years related working experience
- Keen interest in latest mobile and web technologies and trends
- Good understanding of web/social networking/social media technologies
- Detail-oriented, creative, ability to work under pressure and meeting deadline
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will considered as Assistant Manager
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|