- Credit Risk
- Non Performing Loans
Vice President, Special Assets Management, Risk Management Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Monitor and control the performance of non-performing loans (NPLs) booked in Special Assets Management (SAM)
- Formulate action plans and strategies to maximize recovery including corporate restructuring
- Supervise Recovery Managers to and ensure recovery procedures are complied with internal and external regulations.
- Degree holder in banking, accounting or law
- Possession of professional qualifications is an advantage
- Minimum 10 years of credit risk, commercial banking and corporate banking experience. The experience may be acquired either through conducting credit recoveries or serving a supporting role in the above areas.
- Good knowledge of Accounting, HK laws and banking practice
- Good analytical & negotiation skill with good market & industry knowledge
- Conversant with up-to-date Hong Kong Monetary Authority / Monetary Authority of Singapore’s requirements in related areas
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|