Vice President, Service Quality Management, Customer Experience, CBG & WM
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Customer Experience Custodian to govern service excellence strategy and customer experience assurance across various customer interaction touch points, product design and campaigns
- Champion and foster customer-focus culture along with Bank’s internal guiding service principle and rituals, and service recognition programs
- Develop and manage customer/employee journey projects to ensure actions are driven from customers’ perspective with meaningful customer/employee impact.
- Develop new and creative service initiatives to support the Bank’s commitment on service excellence
- With reference to Customer Service Survey to identify service gaps & co-ordinate with relevant departments stakeholders to develop relevant strategic actions items to close these gaps for achieving year end service KPIs
- Formulate robust full year plan on Internal Service Awards Program to motivate and recognize individual or teams with excellent customer experience delivery
- Launch regular customer festive delights programs to make banking joyful
- Key coordinator of Customer Experience, CBG HK to coordinate and support regional-led / bank-wide Customer Experience initiatives to ensure effectiveness and participation from CBG HK
- Budget controller of Customer Experience Team to closely monitor A&P expenses
- University Graduate in Business Studies / Marketing
- Solid experience in Marketing / Customer Journey
- Ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Customer Service
- Product Design