- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Client Onboarding
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Project Management
- Team Management
- Wealth Management
Vice President, Sales Support, WM COO, CBG & WM
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Lead and manage the Hong Kong Wealth Management (ie, Private Banking and Treasures Private Client) Sales Support team to provide support to the Front Office in serving Wealth clients.
- Act as liaison between Front Office, KYC/AML team, Operations, Policies and Procedures specialists, Credit and other teams to drive projects from end-to-end, facilitate issues resolution and monitor and report progress.
- Support the KYC/AML team by leading the planning, direction, problem resolution, analysis, and progress reporting for KYC Assessment and Account Documentation initiatives.
- Ensure that Wealth Management Front Office staff comply with regulatory requirements, bank policies and procedures, Delegation of Authority, and internal security requirements relevant to the Sales Support role.
- Work closely with the Platforms and Projects team to provide end-user support, and project management services.
- Follow-up and monitor Wealth Management Front Office transactions for review, completeness checks, approvals, and audit trials.
- Handle daily enquiries from Wealth Management Front Office related to procedure, policies, and operations.
- Prepare account opening documentation.
- Adhere to professional standards of behavior and conduct in dealing with customers and colleagues.
- Five or more years in providing Wealth Management sales support in banking or financial services or equivalent
- Three or more years of supervisory / team leadership and project management experience
- Understanding of client onboarding, KYC and account documentation
- Understanding of Wealth Management financial products, and processes in Front Office and Operations, and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Strong communication skills
- University graduate or equivalent.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|