- Business Continuity Planning
- Crisis Management
- Operational Risk
- Risk Management
Vice President, Risk Management, Service Management & Continuity, Technology & Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Drive Risk Management, including Business Continuity Plan (BCP) efforts to develop effective group BCP recovery and emergency response strategies for effective service continuity
- Integrate and validate the effectiveness of business units’ incident response and recovery capabilities through conducting location-wide exercises
- Plan and execute of Risk Management and Business Continuity Management (BCM) initiatives, co-ordinating with internal and external parties where necessary
- Develop and execute training and awareness activities to raise BCM competency
- Maintain operational readiness of the Hong Kong Crisis Command Centre and conduct regular simulation exercises to validate the level of readiness
- Coordinate and test internal and external emergency response and crisis management
- Conduct these responsibilities through an understanding of group policies and standards to ensure their relevancy and alignment with Hong Kong regulators and leading BCM organization guidelines
- Produce regular Risk Management & BCM insights and status reports for senior management providing in-depth analysis on key risks and recommendations
- Degree holder in business related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of practical Operational Risk Management or BCP experience with working knowledge of key functional processes and resources of a bank; candidates with diverse background across banking is an advantage
- Certified Business Continuity Planner qualification preferred
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills to effectively communicate and influence coworkers, as well as to build relationships and connect with a broad spectrum of audiences at all organizational levels
- Free-thinker who can demonstrate a dynamic ability for process analysis and communication
- Proven leadership capability that can extend beyond the formal span of control, influencing both senior stakeholders, peers and staff across the unit
- Proficient in English; fluency in Cantonese is preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|