- External Audit
- Regulatory Reporting
- Team Management
Vice President (Regulatory Reporting), Legal Entity Controlling, Finance
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Responsible for DBS HK entities regulatory reporting process.
- Lead a team to ensure timely and accurate submission of head office reporting and regulatory returns.
- Coordinate regulatory reporting of the new requirements (e.g. large exposure and new Pillar 3 disclosures).
- Perform assessment on the regulatory reporting treatment for current / new products and business
- Representing Finance in cross bank system implementation and process change
- Participate in various automation and system enhancement projects
- Manage internal and external audits and review
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in financial institutions on regulatory reporting and currently in managerial grade,
- Strong knowledge on banking products and related regulatory reporting treatment
- Good writing skills, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and good people management
- Attentive to details and accuracy and drive for process efficiency
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|