- Change Management
- Data Modeling
- Project Management
- Talent Management
- User Experience (UX)
Vice President, Organizational Innovation, Innovation & Ecosystems
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Conduct workshops and hackathons to generate new ideas and opportunities across the bank, and embed design thinking and data first principles.
- Drive industry collaboration with FinTech community and Universities in HK / GBA, and strength our innovation research and insights.
- Work with in-house accelerator team to conduct market landscape research and build business model for new ideas to enable business units to capture market opportunities.
- Drive culture change and talent development to equip our staff to be future ready.
- Manage a pool of resources to drive the following priorities:
- Adoption of design thinking and data first principles to generate new ideas and opportunities through workshops and hackathons
- Data model formulation for new ideas to capture market opportunities
- Industry collaboration with FinTech community and Universities in HK / GBA
- UI / UX design for key initiatives
- Research report preparation for market trends and opportunities to facilitate business decisions
- Culture and talent development to equip the staff to be future ready
- External activities organization and DBS branding promotion.
- Manage and coach team members to enable them to utilize their unique potentials to drive the priorities independently – the team will consist of UI/UX and visual designers, research/analysts, program managers and rotating management associates and interns.
- Engage with various stakeholders to present and provide management updates.
- Track own budget and headcount, including preparation and presentation of key strategies to senior management.
- Take up adhoc duties and projects whenever required. This includes problem solving and additional support for projects.
- Degree holder.
- Working experience in FinTech community (minimum 5-10 years).
- Extensive experience in Design Thinking and Agile methodologies.
- Track record in managing a diversified team.
- Background in design thinking, innovation and customer journeys.
- Strong change management and project management skillsets.
- Excellent relationship building skills, presentation, communication and writing skills.
- Good understanding of general banking technology, products and operational processes.
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task and take on different types of roles and activities at the same time.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|