Vice President, Marketing - Private Banking, CBG & WM
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Continuously develop relationships with a portfolio of clients
- Foster and promote the client’s interests and needs throughout the advisory process
- Maintenance and development of long term client relationships
- Act as a Personal Wealth Manager; draw up a comprehensive asset strategy which reflects the dynamics between personal and business assets (A Holistic Approach)
- Maximize client assets and revenues from its AUM (Asset Under Management)7. Provide a comprehensive financial investment service
- Ensure that client’s portfolio of investments meet legal and regulatory requirements through effective co-ordination with Rick and Compliance departments
- Follow and adhere to the professional code of ethics in accordance with Local & Cross Border Regulations
- Share expertise with other Marketing staff; SARMs, JRMs & SRMs
- Solid credit with strong banking knowledge, with minimum 7 years of private banking experiences
- Excellent connections in the respective private banking market
- Well-versed in the Banking Reforms / Regulatory Changes in the market
- Extremely conscious of the high Sensitivity and Confidentiality requirement of the market
- Specified by the Bank and the relevant financial authorities
- Strong customer relations in marketing, selling & strategically to identify Cross-BU & Product opportunities
- Strong knowledge of Private Banking products and services
- Strong presentation skills in all occasions; formal, social or casual
- Self-motivated and target-conscious achiever
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a highly competitive environment
- Knowledge of local / regional languages or dialects will be a distinct advantage
- Must be registered RI (Regulated Activities; Type 1, 4 & 9)
- Degree Holder or equivalent, preferably in Marketing, Finance or other Business disciplines
- CFP, CFA or equivalent qualifications will be an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Financial Planner (CFP), CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder|