- Change Management
- Project Management
Vice President, Innovation & Ecosystems
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Manage the StartupXchange program from the initialization stage (needs analysis, business advisory) to the preparation stage (startup sourcing, vetting, selection), to the execution stage (POC planning and execution)
- Establish a close relationship with BUs/SUs to fully understand their real needs so as to find the right startup match, and adopt a consultation approach to ensure POCs align with business objectives
- Strengthen collaboration with our regional teams and businesses to drive innovation and align priorities
- Conduct POCs to test and validate new ideas so as to improve our digital offerings and services
- Provide project governance and give regular status updates to project sponsors
- Monitor and act upon any risks that arise throughout project delivery to ensure proper escalations or other actions are made or taken promptly
- Manage and coach team members to enable them to up-skill themselves to the level where they can manage projects independently
- Track own budget and headcount, including preparation and presentation of key strategies to senior management
- Take up adhoc duties and projects whenever required
- Degree holder
- Track record in managing FinTech-related programs
- Minimum 5-10 years of working experience in FinTech community and ecosystem
- Strong change management and project management skillsets
- Good understanding of general banking technology, products and operational processes
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task and take on different types of roles and activities at the same time
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|