- Capital Markets
- Credit Analysis
- Credit Risk
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Relationship Management
Vice President, Hong Kong Conglomerates, Institutional Banking Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Develop marketing plan, call on target customers and deepen wallet of existing relationships
- Bring in new customers/relationships and hence increase revenue to the bank
- Evaluate and assess credit risks and structure bankable deals
- Cross sell and promote products and services of Global Transaction Service, Treasury, Debt Capital Market, Equity Capital Market and other investment banking units of DBS Group
- Maximize relationship revenue/return across products and geographies
- As GRM, monitor the overall portfolio and relationship, support and assist local RM in extending banking services to our key customers in other locations of the Bank
- Perform regulated activities, type 1 and 4 specified under the Securities and Futures Ordinance
- Ensure that the bank’s policies, credit and compliance procedures are met
- University graduate with major in either Banking, Finance or Accounting
- Must be registered RI (Regulated Activities: Type 1 and 4) with passes in relevant HKSI Licensing Examination Papers, or equivalent
- Over 8 years of relationship management experience in corporate banking
- Solid experience in cross-selling cash and trade, treasury, capital market and investment banking products
- Knowledge of a broad scope of banking products including Cash and Trade, Treasury Debt and Equity Capital Market, M&A and other investment banking products
- Candidate with less experience will be consider as Relationship Manager
- Strong credit assessment skill and good interpersonal and communication skill
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||HKSI - Any Paper|