Vice President, Equities, Investment Product & Advisory, CBG & WM
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Devise strategies to grow the online securities business for Consumer Banking Group
- Drive digital and journey transformation projects which support strategic digital capability development for investment products
- Responsible for the planning, budgeting and documenting all aspects of the specific projects related to digitalization
- Localize regional initiatives to suit them for HK customers
- Develop new trading capabilities together with Technology team so that clients continue to experience product innovation from the bank
- University Degree holder
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a securities-related position
- Possess a diverse range area of knowledge and skill including marketing, technical aspects of securities trading and equity markets
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.