- Customer Service
- Project Management
- Quality Control
Vice President,Customer Experience, Consumer Banking Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Assist Unit Head in formulating CB customer experience strategy to achieve both local and regional goal and drive Customer Journey initiatives
- Data driven insights to identify gaps on customer experience
- Proactively lead and initiate customer journey projects to improve customer experience
- Lead and facilitate cross-teams’ workshops on journey design
- Work closely with Business /Support Units on customer journey initiatives by providing feedback on various customer touch points from Customer’s perspective
- Work closely with Service Intelligence team and Service Quality team within Customer Experience Team to uplift the customer experience and achieve the CSS KPIs
- Possess 8 years’ experience gained in consumer banking environment; while exposure in customer experience management or marketing is highly preferred
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing, Quality Management or consultancy-related discipline
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to engage and influence stakeholders
- Effective planning and project management skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|