- Credit Risk
- Deal Structuring
- Financial Statements
- Risk Assessment
- Stakeholder Management
Vice President, Credit Approval, Risk Management Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- To review. assess and approve credit applications for customers within delegated lending authority
- To assess, identify, review and monitor the Bank’s credit risk at individual and portfolio level against irregularities identified / deteriorating business conditions to minimize potential NPL
- To provide high quality comments and advice to business units on risk assessment, monitoring, deal structuring and account strategy
- To partner with business units in maintaining a well-diversified portfolio of credit risk, which generates a reliable, reasonable and consistent return to the Bank
- To assist the Bank to formulate and revise credit policy, credit process, lending guidelines, credit manuals and portfolio strategy in accordance with the changing market environment
- To facilitate communication among different business units on credit issues and sharing information and techniques on credit risk management so as to develop a culture of deeper relationship deeper knowledge and more thoughtful credit decision and end-to-end process
To assist the formulating, developing, assessing on tools, workflows, systems, which enhancing the end-to-end experience on credit under the Credit Architecture framework
- Degree holder in Banking, Business Management, Economics, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of experience in credit risk, commercial banking or corporate banking experience in lending or related activities
- Strong credit analytical and risk assessment skills
- Financial Statements familiarity
- Sound knowledge in bank operation, bank products, credit framework and regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|