- Trade Finance
Vice President, Commodities, Institutional Banking Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Manage existing commodity portfolios, establish quality customer relationships, and deliver differentiated banking facilities and financial solutions
- Develop the business and achieve business objectives by identifying and engaging the potential customers
- Cross-sell the Bank’s full range of financial services (on Trade, Cash, Treasury & Markets, DCM, ECM, Syndication and Structured Finance, etc) proactively to exceed customer expectations
- Monitor account performance to ensure good utilization of facilities and proper control of transactional risks
- Connect the team with the overall strategic direction, and ensure execution against set objectives
- Degree holder in Banking, Economics, Finance, International Trade, or related disciplines
- Minimum 5+ years of marketing experience, with experience in commodity finance is preferable
- Sound knowledge of various commodities and trade finance.
- Experience/ knowledge on other bank products including Cash, Treasury & Markets, DCM, ECM, Syndication and Structured Finance is a plus.
- Experience in handling commodity clients preferable.
- Strong business acumen, able to analyse and interpret business and financial data
- Customer-focused, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a tenacity to succeed and accountable for results.
- Pleasant personality and a good team player.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|