- Non Performing Loans
Vice President, Collection Centre, Risk Management Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Implement collection strategies with champion & challenger analytics and drive cost effective strategies.
- Enhance recovery dollars by implementing a hybrid recovery model.
- Review the end-to-end collection workflow and recommend digitialization/automation for strategic cost management.
- Review the overall collection workflows / strategies and recommend collection actions to best control the delinquency rate, flow rate, Non-Performing Loans as well as Credit Loss Allowance.
- Implement digitialization/automation initiatives in Collection for enhancing customers’ experience, such as, Live Chat, collection on mBanking OMNI.
- Review the overall service quality performance of various teams in Collection Centre and recommend actions to the team for continuous service quality enhancement.
- Support and resolve the complaints via regulatory body, i.e. HKMA.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics or related equivalent experience
- 8 years solid experience in credit/ collection within Consumer Banking is preferable
- Good knowledge in banking operations especially in collection field
- Strong self-motivation and analytical skills
- Familiar with guidelines / regulations laid down in the Code of Banking Practice, Code of Practice on Consumer Credit Data and HKMA Supervisory Manual
- With “Customer-focused” mindset and good communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Chinese and English
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.