- Bill Payment
- Operational Risk
Vice President, Clearing Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Oversee the daily activities of cheque clearing, autopay, EBS and bill payment are completed as per established procedures and guidelines, within specified standards of quality, agreed service level, turnaround time and industry cut-off time
- Keep abreast of business developments and banking practices, regulations & guidelines and monitor the implementation of all activities initiatives of the department, e.g. business continuity management, operational procedures, policies and guidelines, specific and job-related training, system enhancement, etc.
- Act as a main contact point to effectively communicate with internal departments, customers, service providers on relevant inquiries, matters or complaints (e.g. HKICL)
- Act to drive digitization and develop action plan to improve productivity, to make recommendations on enhancement of procedures and application of technology to enhance operational efficiency and minimize operational risk
- Lead, coach and develop the team members to achieve goals, meet scorecard, and to complete their assignments
- Adhere, provide guidance and ensure subordinates comply with the rules, guidelines and regulatory requirement of the Bank, HKMA, MAS, HKICL etc. pertaining to the operations
- Escalate exceptional/outstanding/suspicious transactions to direct report and other relevant parties for necessary action per the Significant Incident Notification Protocol Guideline
- Promote and encourage open and good communication amongst all levels of staff
- University Graduate or above
- At least 8 years relevant working experience
- Sound experience of banking operations and practices
- Excellent leadership and management capabilities
- Self-motivated with strong analytical mind and creative thinking
- Strong senses of risk controlling and management
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|