- Credit Analysis
- Financial Modeling
- Trade Finance
Vice President, Chinese Enterprise, Institutional Banking Group (Credit Analyst)
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
• Credit Analyst / Senior Credit Analyst in the preparation of credit memos for Chinese Enterprise customers on commercial lending, trade finance or other business related financial solutions and advisory
• Conduct industry or business related analysis and financial modeling
• Review loan documentation
• Provide support on daily account administration
• Degree holder in Business, Finance, Economics or related discipline
• Minimum 8 years of credit experience in corporate and commercial banking sector
• Excellent credit assessment skills with sound product and industry knowledge
• Result oriented with strong business acumen
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese and fluent in Mandarin
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|