You may also like
- Corporate Communications
- Data Mining
- Microsoft Access
- SAS (Statistical Software)
Vice President, Business Intelligence
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- To assist the team head to formulate strategies and
- plans in align with bank’s objectives and leading the team to achieve team’s business goals and targets;
- To formulate and produce the timely, accurate and quality MIS reports for CBO;
- To develop the effective and efficiency way to compile the MIS data for MIS data maintenance;
- To work closely with Finance and BUC team to identify and clarify any irregularities transactions;
- To review expenses trend and provide financial forecast for CBO;
- To assist team head on budget planning, preparation and cost allocation;
- To perform the reconciler role of GLAO reconciliation process and to establish proper procedures for monthly accrual process;
- Instill the culture of compliance and control to staff through the planning of various training, assessment exercises and communications on compliance & control.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Information System, Statistics or related disciplines;
- Minimum 10 year’s data mining experience in the banking or finance industry;
- Preferably with data mining experience in the banking or finance industry;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good understanding of financial data;
- Detail-oriented, and able to work independently;
- Good communication skills and a good team player;
- Strong knowledge in data mining techniques including SAS, SQL, Access and other related applications.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|