- Change Management
- General Ledger
Vice President, Business Finance, Treasury & Markets, Finance
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Produce T&M P&L reports and other relevant information; perform analysis and monitoring function on daily P&L movements
- Reconcile daily P&L with traders and follow up discrepancies when required
- Provide monthly brokerage schedule for traders and reconcile the balance against GL
- Participate in UAT and conversion for system enhancement on financial control function
- Assist the department to streamline workflow and implement automation for enhancing job efficiency and accuracy
- Perform daily off market rate checks and follow up with exceptions
- Produce room/traders level daily trading PL to assist Group Risk in stop-loss limit monitoring
- Produce daily trading PL to assist Group Risk in backtesting PL monitoring
- Provide and check the attributes for portfolio creation/ modification/ cancellation in Treasury systems and PL reporting systems are maintained properly and also perform a monthly review of portfolios hierarchy.
- Annual review of trader estimate limit and PL explain limit thresholds
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Possess minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in financial control or middle office support in T&M
- Sound financial knowledge and product knowledge on FX / IR / Equity and derivatives
- Good understanding on T&M business and related financial and management issues
- Possess change management experience and passion
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and a team player
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|