- Customer Service
- Financial Advising
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Operational Risk
Vice President, Branch Manager, Consumer Banking & Wealth Management Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Oversee and monitor the day-to-day service operation and back office support of the branch
- Manage the counter & cash operations, and overall branch security control through effective monitoring & custody of cash, valuables, vault/security keys and working stock
- Verify, override and authorize banking transactions within their authorities, and provide second level check to authorize transactions
- Recognize irregular or suspicious transactions and take appropriate steps to reduce operational risk and prevent loss while ensuring proper disposition of non-compliant & unusual/ suspected fraud items
- Work closely with the Branch Manager to lead operation staff to provide the best customer experience in the branch, ensuring the Bank’s required service standards & models are met and the pre-set satisfaction level in various customer surveys/tracking programs are achieved
- Build trust & morale among operation staff; provide on-going motivation, feedback, coaching & on-the-job training to support staff development & career advancement
- Ensure the operations is strictly adhered to all internal policies & procedure, guideline, including the staff licensing, fit and properness of staff, anti-money laundering policy, Know Your Customer (KYC) principles and refined sales process
- Degree holder in Business or Finance related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in branch network of consumer banking, 3 years of which should be at managerial level
- Qualified to carry out regulated activities in Insurance (General, Long-term and Investment-linked Long-term) under the Hong Kong Federation of Insurers (HKFI) and in Investment (Type 1 & 4) under Securities & Futures Ordinance (SFO)
- Good knowledge of rules and regulations for financial advisory and banking related services, trend and anticipatory changes
- Customer focused; demonstrated ability to make decision and take action to attain the desired outcome
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua is an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|