- Balance Sheets
- Data Management
- Transfer Pricing
Vice President, Balance Sheet Management, Finance
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Perform analysis to provide insights to management and facilitate decision making relating to the Bank’s financials/assets and liabilities position. Perform in depth analysis on Net Interest Income (NII) and Net Interest Margin (NIM)
- Prepare ALCO materials, minutes and track execution against decisions.
- Administer Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) policy and implementation. Management and monitoring of books under the Central Mismatch Unit and its P&L. Draw and publish FTP Curves.
- Coordinate and participate in the financial budgeting, planning, forecasting process at country level.
- NII simulations on balance sheet strategies and for regulatory purposes.
- Manage data sourcing and provide solutions for automation of reports and streamlining of processes.
- Participate in infrastructural projects geared towards building an analytical platform for analyzing and management of balance sheet and financial drivers.
- Degree holder in a quantitative discipline.
- Solid experience in commercial and retail banking and financial industry. Asset Liability Management experience is an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills, coupled with strong sense of accountability.
- Able to work independently under tight timeline pressure. Possess ability to work and analyze with large volume of data.
- Self motivated and a team player with effective communication and interpersonal skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.