- Credit Analysis
- Credit Risk
- Financial Analysis
- Relationship Management
Vice President/AVP, Real Estate Team, Institutional Banking Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Acquire, develop and build a new portfolio of customers in Real Estate sector fitting into the target market in Hong Kong, China and other Asian countries
- Upkeep, strengthen and cultivate new business opportunities from an existing portfolio of corporate customers as well as creating value for all stakeholders
- Achieve business targets through identifying and realising business opportunities by actively cross sell a full array of corporate banking and other available products of the Bank
- Identify and minimize credit risk, prepare thorough financial analysis, credit proposals / regular credit reviews in accordance to Bank’s guidelines and policies
- Be familiar with credit policies and regulatory requirements, and ensure full compliance with internal and regulatory requirements on banking activities
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Economics or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of relationship management and sales experience in corporate / commercial banking environment and Real Estate sector with proven record in cultivating new and existing customers in the local corporate market
- Good understanding of commercial banking products and services and HK-China cross-border RMB products
- Demonstrate excellent drive for results and be able to adapt to a fast paced environment
- A team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in written and oral English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as AVP level
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|