You may also like
Trade Finance Analyst - International Banking
Asia Pacific Campus Lead Institutional Clients Group
- Corporate Communications
Global Investment Management, Communication Control Group Officer, Vice President
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Asset Allocation
- Asset Management
CIO & Treasury Asia Trade Support Lead - Vice President
JPMorgan Chase Bank
Head of Trade Finance/ Bills Operations, Banking, 1165
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
Vice President/Assistant Vice President, Trade Operations, Institutional Banking Group Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- To lead, motivate, provide guidance and training to staff to ensure business goals are met.
- To ensure team meets and delivers Department’s operating budget.
- To be responsible for the team meeting the Department’s goals of cost management, quality and risk control.
- To manage/improve and ensure the constant good working relationship with internal customer segments and support their initiatives to enhance revenue stream.
- To offer suggestions for process improvement and act as communication channel between Management and staff.
- To ensure compliance with statutory rules and compliance with internal policies and guidelines.
- To work with BU and Credit in order to set up customer’s facility summary and control sheet.
- To establish the control functions, address the root causes and obtain the necessary approval to ensure effective end to end monitoring and risk free
- Degree Holder or related qualification
- Minimum 8 years experience in banking operations or relevant experience.
- Capable to meet SLA / tight deadlines and performs efficiently under pressure with master level of proficiency in leadership, problem solving, developing and coaching, communication, teamwork, planning and organizing.
- Responsible for Structured Trade Middle Office and Operations in one location.
- In-depth trade product knowledge and operation experience.
- Sound people and project management skills.
- In-depth knowledge on trade related international rules, regulations and practices.
- In-depth knowledge on statutory rules and regulations.
- Strong risk and fraud awareness
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Good PC knowledge in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|