- Cash Flow Management
- Credit Analysis
- Credit Risk
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Vice President/ Assistant Vice President, Credit Analyst, Real Estate Team, Institutional Banking Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Conduct credit analysis, prepare cash flow modeling and structure credit terms for various kinds of credit proposals (new, renewal, amendment & waiver) according to internal risk standards and credit policies with understanding of the client's strategic, financial objectives/needs as well as credit risk and mitigants
- Conduct industry and corporate research
- Monitor risk control and conduct relevant reporting
- Maintain in depth knowledge of bank credit policies and practices and applicable local and regional regulations to comply with requirements of the Bank and regulatory authority;
- Make constructive comments on existing and new credit policies and standards
- Need to join client meeting and site visit with relationship managers
- Prepare necessary MIS report for Management
- University Degree in business, accounting or related subjects with CFA, ACCA, CPA or FRM qualifications an advantage
- 6-10 years’ hand on experiences in Banking
- Sound credit and business knowledge in commercial banking and sound understanding of the regulatory, particularly, Hong Kong and Chinese real estate.
- Sound knowledge to understand the credit underwriting criteria of both internal and external environments
- Strong analytical skills and writing skills
- Good at cash flow projection
- Good knowledge of bilateral/syndicated loan facilities and derivative products
- Delivery of good quality credit write up
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills with good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Self-motivated, good team player and able to follow tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM), Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA), CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder, Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|