- Asset Management
- Capital Adequacy
- Risk Management
Vice President/Assistant Vice President, Capital Planning and Analysis, Capital Management, Finance
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Review capital regulatory returns to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Co-ordinate and perform the capital assessment under Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP)
- Support IFRS 9 implementation on data reconciliation and analysis of the key drivers
- Review and analyze the new Basel requirement including Recovery and Resolution planning and new Basel requirement
- Prepare and review Pillar 3 regulatory disclosures
- Lead the capital related enhancement project to cater for new Basel requirements and model change
- Handle ad-hoc requests and respond to enquiries from regulator/ auditors/ internal customers
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management or related disciplines
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in financial institutions on capital management and risk management
- Familiar with Banking (Capital) Rules and Basel related frameworks
- Strong leadership, strong communication skills and ability to engage with different stakeholders
- Attentive to accuracy and drive for process efficiency
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|