Treasury Specialist, Consumer Banking Group and Wealth Management
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Work closely with the sales team in driving FX and treasury businesses to achieve sales target assigned
- Conduct in-bound and out-bound calls to customers, execute transactions on premium & equity-linked deposit, and provide timely market update to customers
- Implement sales initiatives to acquire new business in accordance with compliance policies and regulatory requirements
- Provide sales and operational support to the team leader on FX related matters
- Degree holder in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant sales experience in FX, premium & equity-linked deposit products in bank or financial institution
- Qualified individual to carry out regulated activities under SFO
- Self-motivated and determined in delivering outstanding sales results
- Customer focused with effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Customer Service