- Customer Service
- Financial Analysis
- Relationship Management
- Wealth Management
Treasures Relationship Manager, Treasures & Distribution, CBG & WM
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Acquire new high net-worth customers and solicit business opportunities through proactive cross-selling, referrals and personal business connections
- Identify customer needs through financial analysis and deliver customer-focused banking and wealth management solutions to enhance customer experience
- Collaborate with experienced product specialists in offering professional advice to meet the customers’ investment goals and needs
- Grow and maximize the revenue potential of this customer group by building strong customer relationships and delivering differentiated solutions
- Degree holder in related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in investment and insurance products in Consumer Banking
- Qualified to carry out Insurance and Investment regulated activities is a must
- Sound knowledge of banking, wealth management and insurance products including equities, unit trust, bonds and treasury products
- Strong business acumen, able to analyze and interpret business and financial data
- Self-starter with a tenacity to succeed, and a flair for selling
- Customer-focused, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.