- Relationship Management
- Wealth Management
Treasures Associate, Consumer Banking Group & Wealth Management
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Handle general enquiries and calls from DBS Treasures customers and deliver customer-focused solutions
- Assist with investment products’ order placements
- Assist Treasures Relationship Manager in maintaining and building relationship with DBS Treasures customers and gain their confidence and trust
- Handle relevant correspondence, records and all related administrative duties
- Compile statistics, analysis and reports
- Degree holder in any disciplines
- Minimum 1 year of experience in account servicing in Consumer Banking
- Qualified to carry out Insurance and Investment regulated activities is a must
- Sound knowledge of banking, wealth management and insurance products
- Customer-focused, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and a good team player
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.