Temporary Assistant (3 months contract), Securities & Fiduciary Services, Global Transaction Services
Location: Hong Kong
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016
- Assist the team in handling, collecting and processing account documents and administrative works
- Simple communication with clients if necessary
- Coordinate with internal stake holders for meetings and preparing minutes
- Organize client meetings and events
- Minimum 1 year of experience in banking or financial institutions is preferred
- Basic knowledge of banking operations and products is an advantage
- Customer-focused with good communication skills, interpersonal skills, and pro-activeness
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|