SVP / VP, Investment Counselor Team Lead, Private Banking, CBG&WM
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Candidates without supervisory experience will be considered as VP, Investment Counselor
- Provide advisory and investment services, and deliver professional and high value service to high net worth clients in private banking
- Assist Relationship Managers to review and monitor clients’ portfolios and develop appropriate investment strategies
- Jointly develop and maintain client relationship with Relationship Managers, provide market information, portfolio investment advices and execution services to Relationship Managers and clients promptly
- Perform regulated activities and ensure full compliance with policies, standards, guidelines & procedures laid down by the Bank and regulatory authorities, particularly those applicable to the course of selling
- Degree holder in Finance, Economics or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years portfolio management experiences with 2yrs supervision role
- Good understanding of financial and investment markets
- Strategic mindset and able to work under pressure
- Fluent Mandarin and good spoken & written English
- Must be registered RI in activities type 1, 4 &/or 9
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Client Relationship Management
- Investment Strategy
- Portfolio Management