- Asset Liability Management
- Balance Sheets
- Liquidity Risk
- Market Data
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Stress testing
- Transfer Pricing
- Wholesale Trading
SVP/VP, Corporate Treasury
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Hong Kong ALCO and balance sheet management - Assist the country CT head and local ALCO in formulating balance sheet strategies and presenting this in a concise manner to ALCO/senior management. Provide insights into balance sheet trends, risks, and mitigation strategy. These will lead to increased balance sheet efficiency (Net Interest Income, Net Interest Margin, Return on Equity etc).
- Manage wholesale funding requirements (>1 year) to maintain structural liquidity ratios.
- Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) calibration - Be familiar with FTP policies and principles. Work with the country CT head on setting the day to day FTP levels for the various currencies that CT manages, and to be in line with the Hong Kong ALCO strategy. Quote rates to the business units for loans and deposits.
- Balance sheet analytics - Work with colleagues within Finance to improve analytical capability (forecasting of liquidity ratios based on loan/deposit projections), stress testing, ICAAP, and other Treasury related activities.
- Provide local governance and ensure risk limits of the HQLA duration rebalancing portfolio are adhered to.
- Keeping track of regulations (Basel, HKMA etc.) as they evolve and understand implications on balance sheet.
- University degree in accounting, finance, economics or risk management, preferably with CPA/CFA/FRM qualifications and/or Certified Treasury Management Professional under HKMA’s Enhanced Competency Framework in Treasury Management (ECF-TM).
- 10+ years in balance sheet management (Asset Liability Management, funding & liquidity, market and liquidity risk, capital etc.) functions.
- A strong understanding of financial markets products – FX swaps, derivatives, MTNs, regulatory assets (HQLA), covered and corporate bonds.
- Understanding key drivers of balance sheet management – liquidity ratios, capital, FTP.
- Familiar with liquidity regulations in HK.
- Motivated to establish and drive projects within Finance team and with Head Office.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in stakeholders’ management.
- Familiarity with market data systems (Reuters, Bloomberg) and Murex would be an advantage.
- Having experience working in a dealing room environment would be an advantage.
- Understanding securitization and other mechanisms to free up liquidity/capital would be an advantage.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Qualification||Certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM), Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA), CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder|