- Credit Risk
- Deal Structuring
- Risk Assessment
SVP, Credit Risk Manager, Risk Management Group, (IBG Credit 1&2)
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance from 2009 to 2017.
- To review, assess and approve credit applications for customers within delegated lending authority.
- To assess, identify, review and monitor the Bank’s credit risk at individual and portfolio level against irregularities identified/deteriorating business conditions to minimize potential NPL.
- To provide high quality comments and advice to business units on risk assessment, monitoring, deal structuring and account strategy.
- To assist business units in maintaining a well-diversified portfolio of credit risk, which produces a reliable, reasonable and consistent return to the Bank.
- To assist Team Head or Department Head to formulate and revise credit policy, credit process, lending guidelines, credit manuals and portfolio strategy in accordance with the changing market environment.
- To facilitate communication among different business units on credit issues and sharing information and techniques on credit risk management so as to develop a culture of deeper relationship, deeper knowledge and more thoughtful credit decision.
- Minimum 15 years’ corporate banking experience in lending or related activities.
- University graduates or equivalent in banking, finance, business administration or other related disciplines.
- Credit evaluation experience either in pure credit functions or in different marketing functions especially where complex credits and/or structuring are involved.
- Relevant non-banking experience is a possibility if it adds to the person’s ability to evaluate risks
- Sound knowledge of accounting, banking and legal practices
- Strong credit analytical and risk assessment skills
- Good knowledge of the Bank’s products, operation system, internal policy and credit guidelines and regulatory requirements
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|